Who would be interested in doing a challenge build off to take up time while we are all under lock down?
Comments
By Gordius on Apr 5, 2020, 10:51 AM
I'm down for it. I'm planning to make one today. What are the parameters of the challenge?
By The Puppet Dude on Apr 6, 2020, 8:02 PM
not sure, Hadn't thought that far yet, wasn't sure anyone would want to. might wait until Friday and give a few more people the opportunity to
join. Should it be general puppet to showcase talent or more of a junk
puppet challenge where we have to build it specifically out of found
objects?
By The Puppet Dude on Apr 6, 2020, 8:01 PM
not sure, Hadn't thought that far yet, wasn't sure anyone would want to. might wait until Friday and give a few more people the opportunity to join. Should it be general puppet to showcase talent or more of a junk puppet challenge where we have to build it specifically out of found objects?
By Tioh on Apr 10, 2020, 7:33 AM
I'm working on new puppets right now - but they are for a live show, so no chap materials or ultra-fast builds. I'll live-stream on twitch. The next official live stream will be at 11.-12.04.2020 starting 10 AM (local time Germany -it will probably run for 6 to 8 hours. I'll work on some parts before that - like cutting fur because there is not much to see. If you want to be notified when I do those streams follow me on twitch:
https://www.twitch.tv/tioh
By Shawn on Apr 11, 2020, 8:01 AM
Tioh is live streaming right now as of 7:56 AM USA Central Time. He is working on a polar bear puppet. It is great to see his process.
By Tioh on Apr 13, 2020, 11:15 AM
Here is my new polar bear puppet.  It took about 32 hours to build this puppet (not counting the time my 3d-printed worked on the printed parts, like head base, teeth, nose, eyes, and eyelids).
Message Image Message Image
If anybody is interested in how I build it: a recording of my live-stream is available right now (Twitch deletes the videos after 14 days) https://www.twitch.tv/tioh/videos
By Shawn on Apr 14, 2020, 8:34 AM
It is a shame that Twitch deletes the videos after 14 days.  Great job Tioh and thanks for sharing the process with everyone!
By The Puppet Dude on Apr 14, 2020, 2:15 PM
Watched the build, Great job like all of your projects.
By The Puppet Dude on Apr 13, 2020, 1:25 PM
that is awesome.
Discussion Started Mar 27, 2020 By
puppetdude2016tru
The Puppet Dude
2 Badges